Before you register your child/teen, please double-check all dates involved, including the very important performances during our Showcase Week. We understand conflicts will occasionally cause absences however, if there are more than two missed sessions (particularly during the final three weeks of the semester), the student may not be permitted to perform, as their continued absences adversely impact the progress of all students.
- ANYONE MAY ENROLL FOR AN AGE-APPROPRIATE CLASS OR WORKSHOP. THERE ARE NO AUDITIONS NECESSARY WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE TEEN ENSEMBLE.
- OPEN REGISTRATION FOR OUR SPRING CLASSES WILL BEGIN DECEMBER 1, 2022.
- REGISTRATIONS FOR ALL CLASSES NEED TO BE RECEIVED BY 6:00 PM, THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2023.
- REGISTRATIONS AFTER ESTABLISHED DEADLINE WILL BE ASSESSED A $10 LATE FEE AND ONLY GUARANTEED IF THERE IS SPACE AVAILABLE.
- A COMPLETED REGISTRATION FORM (ON-LINE) AND CURRENT 2022-23 SIGNED MEDICAL RELEASE IS NECESSARY FOR ALL STUDENTS. THESE FORMS ARE RENEWED AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH FALL SEMESTER AND REMAIN ON FILE AND CURRENT THROUGH THE END OF SUMMER, 2023.
- ALL IN-PERSON CLASSES & WORKSHOPS HAVE A MAXIMUM ENROLLMENT OF 12.
- SEATS ARE AVAILABLE ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE BASIS. IF ENROLLMENT FOR A PARTICULAR CLASS FILLS, WE WILL CREATE A “WAITING LIST” AND NOTIFY YOU IF THERE IS A CANCELLATION.
Tuition & Payments
TUITION FOR EACH FULL-SEMESTER CLASS IS $175.50. THIS INCLUDES A STUDENT MEMBERSHIP, A THEATRE SCHOOL FOLDER WITH MATERIALS AND A T-SHIRT.
OUR AFFORDABLE SEMESTER PAYMENT PLAN REQUIRES A $100.50 DEPOSIT AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION. THE REMAINING BALANCE OF $75 IS DUE APRIL 15. PAYMENTS MADE AFTER THIS DATE WILL BE ASSESSED A $10 LATE FEE.
TUITION FOR EACH WORKSHOP IS $95.50.
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION IN ORDER TO GUARANTEE ENROLLMENT. IF YOU FILL OUT AN ON-LINE REGISTRATION FORM BUT DO NOT PROCESS PAYMENT WITHIN 24-HOURS, YOUR CHILD/TEEN’S ENROLLMENT IS NOT GUARANTEED. SEATS IN CLASSES ARE NOT HELD WITHOUT PAYMENT.
WE ACCEPT PAYPAL, PERSONAL CHECK, MASTERCARD & VISA. ALL CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS CARRY A $3 TRANSACTION FEE.
THERE IS NO DISCOUNT OR PRORATED TUITION FOR LATE ENROLLMENT.
IF A CLASS IS CANCELED DUE TO ANY WEATHER CONDITIONS, EVERY EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO SCHEDULE A MAKE-UP SESSION, HOWEVER, NO PRORATED REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.
Scholarships & Discounts
FULL-YEAR TUITION – $25 OFF WHEN ENROLLING IN THE FALL & SPRING SEMESTERS AT SEPTEMBER REGISTRATION. CLASS SCHEDULES REMAIN THE SAME THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.
SECOND CHILD – $10 OFF THE TUITION OF THE SECOND (OR THIRD, OR FOURTH….) CHILD ENROLLED. “PARENTS IN THE WINGS” – SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO VOLUNTEER AND ASSIST WITH ANY PRODUCTION ASPECT OF THE THEATRE (EXCLUDING ACTING), WE WILL BANK YOUR HOURS AND DEDUCT BETWEEN 5%-20% OF THE TOTAL TUITION, BASED ON YOUR INVOLVEMENT THROUGHOUT THE SEMESTER.
The Jack Hagman Scholarship Fund was founded in memorial by Jack’s family, the summer of 2015. For the past eight years, family members and long-standing Members have donated to sustain the fund. Special thanks to Jack and his family, Marcia Larson, Stan Christianson, Tiffany Lhotak and Nancy Haller for helping us to never turn away any family or young artist. If you are in need of financial tuition assistance, please contact Lisa.