adapted by Victor Gialanella from the novel by Mary Shelley
directed by Mark Baer and Marty Weisenbacher
Oct 17 – Nov 1, 2014 | Now Closed.
This classic tale of horror chronicles the ill-fated experiments of young Dr. Frankenstein as he attempts to fathom the secrets of life and death. The doctor’s ambition drives him past the boundaries of science to bring life to a creature made from the bodies of stolen corpses. Adhering closely to the novel, the play blends terror and sudden shock with questions of morality and the dangers of unrestrained scientific inquiry.
Fri, Oct 17: Opening Night Party at Martinis
Fri, Oct 24: Happy After-Hours at Pikk's Tavern
SPECIAL EVENT: Sat, Nov 1, 2014. Costume party with special guest horror icon SVENGOOLIE.
- Matt McCann as Victor Frankenstein
- Daena Sisk as Elizabeth Lavenza
- Dan Matern as Alphonse Frankenstein
- Trey Erny as William Frankenstein
- Jim Henry as Henry Clerval
- Dave Pera as Lionel Mueller and DeLacey
- Caroline Rau-Geldernick as Frau Mueller
- Megan Lothamer as Hanzel Metz
- Brandon Hearne as Peter Schmidt
- Angela Wehner as Justine Moritz
- Dexter Pritchard as The Creature
- Scenic Design: Eric Brant
- Lighting Design: Bob Cooley
- Costume Design: Stephanie Naumoff
- Asst. Director: Kelley Feeman