DEADLINE TO SIGN-UP MARCH 1, 2013.
Chicago Street Theatre has signed up to be part of the Energizing Indiana incentive program this fall. Our members/supporters benefit by receiving "FREE" Energizing Indiana Home Energy Assessments that can help raise your home's performance, lower energy consumption, improve in-home air quality and increase the home's value. For every member/supporter who completes a "FREE" Home Energy Assessment, CST will receive $25! Wow! Can it get any easier than that? To sign up for an assessment, please contact Kelly Hite at (219) 464-1636 x2 or by email.
Here are some details from about Energinzing Indiana Home Energy Assessments:
Residential Home Energy Assessments from Energizing Indiana are a smart approach to improve the comfort and efficiency of your home. All assessments can raise your home’s performance, lower energy bills, improve in-home air quality and increase your home’s value.
Energy advisors will guide you step by step through the process to produce long-term, cost-effective energy savings by:
- analyzing your energy use - We will assess the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems in your home to determine if they are operating efficiently.
- recommending appropriate weatherization measures — We also may inspect your home’s air duct sealing, insulation levels and more to evaluate your home’s energy consumption and heating and cooling efficiency.
- facilitating the direct installation of specific low-cost energy-saving measures— We will bring an energy savings kit with low-flow showerheads, CFL bulbs and sink aerators.
Depending on your home’s specific energy assessment results and what service recommendations are completed, you may reduce your energy use the very first month!
- Once your home’s energy assessment is complete, you will receive a comprehensive report detailing what can be done to start saving energy and make your home more comfortable.
- Many times, a Residential Home Energy Assessment reveals that only simple and relatively low-cost improvements are necessary to achieve significant energy savings.
When you improve your home’s energy efficiency, you’ll see and feel the difference right away.